Lovely iron-on patch in the shape of a flamingo - an adhesive layer on the bottom, which, after pressing, firmly sticks to the fabric and fantastically decorate it.
Color: dark pink, accents of white, black and yellow
Width: 5 cm
Height: 11 cm
1. Put the iron on the place where you want to attach it, eg T-Shirt front.
2. Heat up the iron to 150 ° C.
3. Put a kitchen cloth or other fabric on this application. Paste gently, press the iron for approx. 10 sec.
4. Check whether the decoration adheres to the fabric well. Control its edges especially. If it does not adhere perfectly, repeat this step.
5. Turn the product to the left and press the application from the left side of the material. This will give a better sticking effect.
6. Wait a moment to cool down.
7. After the first wash, check if the iron-on still sticks firmly to the fabric. If it starts to peel off (eg too hot water effect) repeat ironing.
* To prevent stick off, the iron-on edges can be sewn onto the clothes, or it can be used as a stripe.