Returns and complaints
If purchased product turns out to have manufacturing defects or is inconsistent with the description, please follow the complaint procedure below:
More details about returns and complaints can be found in Terms & Conditions.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Right of withdrawal
1. You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 14 days, without giving any reason.
2. The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of the good(s) in your order when you came into possession of things or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of things.
3.The easiest way to exercise your right of withdrawal is to simply let us know about your decision to withdraw from your order and fill in the return form, for example:
- Written, sent by post to the address
PINSOLA Piekarska 9 St.,91-314 Lodz, Poland
- Or by e-mail at:
4. You can also use the withdrawal form provided, but it is not mandatory.
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to let us know about your decision to withdraw from your order, before the withdrawal period has expired
Effects of withdrawal
1. We will refund all payments, delivery costs excluded. received from you after we receive the return, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw. (Unless we don't receive the order in time).
2. Please send us the goods to the following address:
Piekarska 9 St.,91-314 Lodz, Polandtel: +48 887 070 731e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed about the withdrawal The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days. When returning please remember - Attach the receipt.
3. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
4.We will use the same means of payment that you used to pay for your order, unless you agreed on any other solution, in all cases this will not cause you any extra fees
5. All returns costs are covered by the buyer.
6. The right of withdrawal from the agreement concluded remotely does not apply in the below circumstances:
a) contract for the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the subject of the Order with the explicit consent of the Customer, and the Customer was informed before the Seller begin to provide services that after fulfilling the service, he will lose the right of withdrawal,
b) when the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated Product, manufactured according to the Customer's specification or to satisfy his individual needs. (such product is: woven or knit cut off the beam at the express request of the customer)
OUT-OF-COURT HANDLING OF CONSUMER COMPLAINTS AND REDRESS MECHANISM AND THE METHODS FOR HAVING ACCESS TO THEM.
1. The detailed information on how to use out-of-court handling of consumer complaints and redress mechanism and the methods for having access to them, are availavle in the offices and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. Consumer can use out-of-court handling of consumer complaints and redress mechanism in following ways:
a) Customer is entitled to apply to a Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court (art. 37 ustawy z dnia 15 grudnia 2000 r. o Inspekcji Handlowej (Dz.U. 2001 nr 4 poz. 25 ze zm.), with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement. The regulations of the organization and operation of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court are specified in the regulation of the Minister of Justice of September 25, 2001. on determining the regulations of organization and operation of Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts (Dz.U. 2001 nr 113 poz. 1214).
b) Customer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, (art. 36 ustawy z dnia 15 grudnia 2000 r. o Inspekcji Handlowej (Dz.U. 2001 nr 4 poz. 25 ze zm.) with the request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller. Information on the rules and mode of the mediation procedure conducted by the voivodeship inspectorate of the Trade Inspection is available at the headquarters and on the websites of individual Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
c) Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between the Customer and the Seller, addressing the poviat (urban) consumer ombudsman or social organization, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (e.g. Federacja Konsumentów, Stowarzyszenie Konsumentów Polskich). Advice is provided by the Federacja Konsumentów at email address:email@example.com and by Stowarzyszenie Konsumentów Polskich under the free consumer helpline 800 889 866.
3. Available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr , is an online platform for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website which helps consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or service contract.