Product code: 00009016

Draped tracksuit fabric - Purple

13,59 PLN/szt 15,99 PLN/szt
special price
The offer is valid until 23.06.2024

delivery cost

available

pcs Add to cart add to repository
1 pc = 0,5 linear meter. You receive fabrics in one piece. Examples of order: if you would like to buy 2 linear meters, you should choose 4 pcs, in the case of 3.5 m - 7 pcs
Rating: 0 na 6 (comment: 0) Add a comment
Order a sample Note: From 6 pcs all samples cost 5 PLN each.
Product description

Purple drapey sweatshirt is recommended for warm, soft and incredibly comfortable sweatshirts and trousers. The cotton knitted fabric contains no harmful substances, which is why it is hugely popular for children's and baby's clothing and accessories.


The sweatshirt knit is thick, fleshy and very pleasant to the touch. Its right side is smooth, while the left side has a characteristic "fleece" which is responsible for most of its properties. The sweatshirt has minimal stretch, is not stiff and fits nicely and softly.


Its excellent hygienic properties, which determine the high comfort of use, are due to the high (90%) content of natural cotton fibres. In addition, the fabric absorbs moisture very well, provides good thermal insulation and is not prone to static electricity. On the other hand, the admixture of 10% synthetic polyester increases the durability of the fabric and reduces its crumpling.

 

Product features:

  •     high quality
  •     slightly elastic along the columns (along the length)
  •     soft
  •     warm, pleasant to the touch
  •     thick
  •     comfortable to wear
  •     breathable
  •     warm
  •     excellent moisture absorption
  •     does not crease
  •     easy to sew

 

Depending on your monitor settings, the colours of the product may differ from the actual colours. Width and weight tolerance is +/- 5%.

Usage
  •     warm children's clothing
  •     sweatshirts
  •     tracksuit trousers
  •     caps
  •     chimneys
  •     blankets
  •     bedspreads
  •     decorative pillows
Technical and care informations
Composition 90% cotton, 10% polyester
Color purple
Width (cm) 190
Weight (g/m²) 412

Ironing allowed at temperatures up to 150°C

Normal wash cycle at a temperature not exceeding 40°C

Do not dry clean!

Drip dry

Do not bleach
Comments
Customer comments see: all comments

Your comment might be the first.

Shows 0-0 from 0 comment
Attention!
* required field Add a comment
see also
Do you have a question? Call 887 070 731 or send a message sklep@pinsola.pl