Thermal adhesive patches are useful to reinforce various clothing parts, such as knees or elbows. The application is very easy, just use the iron to give the fabric a new look. It is made of polyester and cotton admixture.
Contents: 2 pieces
Length: 16,5 cm
Width: 10,5 cm
Composition: 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Put the patch on the chosen point.
- Between the iron and the patch, put a piece of cloth, preferably cotton.
- Press the iron for about 30 seconds
- When the patch is stuck, put the iron on the other side of the material for about 30 seconds.
- Wait until it will be cooled down completely.
- If the patch does not stick well, increase the temperature of the iron.
- If the patch begins to peel off after a few days, repeat the above steps with a less hot iron.